Hilary Hinton “Zig” Ziglar (November 6, 1926 – November 28, 2012) was known as a motivational speaker, author, and salesman. He was born in Alabama the tenth of twelve children.
He authored dozens of books and has appeared with six former U.S. presidents, as well as world leaders. He has also won several awards.
Here are 10 of his memorable leadership quotes:
10) “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”
9) “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”
8) “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing?that’s why we recommend it daily.”
7) “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.”
6) “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”
5) “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”
4) “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
3) “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
2) “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
1) “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
~ Jody Victor®