The Victor Crew came across an article on LinkedIn offering insight for leadership.
Dr. Travis Bradberry, coauthor of Emotional Intelligence 2.0, offers these essential traits for better leadership:
Adherence to the Golden Rule +1
Sense of Purpose
You won’t necessarily incorporate all these traits at one time but you can focus on a couple and build from there.
Read his full article.
In an article by Dharmesh Shah, Founder and CTO of HubSpot, states that people act on their core beliefs. Here are some beliefs of successful people:
- They believe they don’t have to wait to be “selected.” They can simply select themselves.
- They believe being the first matters less than being the best.
- They believe success seems predictable only in hindsight.
- They believe personal success comes from service, not selfishness.
- They believe in doing a few things no one else is willing to do.
- They believe that the depth of their network is more important than the breadth.
- They believe ideas are important … but execution is everything.
- They believe leadership is earned, not given.
- They believe in paying it forward.
- They believe they will make their own history.
Read his full article here.
In an article by Dharmesh Shah, Founder and CTO of HubSpot, there are some simple habits you should commit to daily:
1. Walk away from gossip.
2. Spend five minutes in another person’s shoes.
3. Give one person unexpected praise.
4. Do one thing no one else is willing to do.
5. Shine the spotlight on one person.
6. “Sell” one thing.
7. Give one person and unexpected hand.
8. Admit one failing.
Read the more in-depth article here.