The main points of these remarkable bosses are:
- They forgive … and they forget. This is about employee mistakes.
- They transform company goals into the employees’ personal goals.
- They look past the action to the emotion and motivation.
- They support without seeking credit.
- They make fewer public decisions.
- They don’t see control as a reward.
- They allow employees to learn their own lessons.
- They let employees have the ideas.
- They always go home feeling they could have done better.