Here are 8 daily practices for leaders, future leaders and people looking to better themselves.
1. Walk away from gossip.
2. Spend five minutes in another person’s shoes.
3. Give one person unexpected praise.
4. Do one thing no one else is willing to do.
5. Shine the spotlight on one person.
6. “Sell” one thing.
7. Give one person and unexpected hand.
8. Admit one failing.
These need not be “big” things that we do each do. Completing the list on the micro scale each day will add up to more than trying and failing to complete the list on the macro scale.